COVID-19 Vaccination Exemptions
ITF is only able to offer exemptions to our mandatory vaccination policy for certain medical conditions. Approved exemptions include:
- Medical exemptions with documentation from your provider of an allergy to the COVID-19 vaccines or their components.
- Medical deferrals with documentation from your provider for the following circumstances:
- Active pregnancy or active breastfeeding only if your medical provider is requesting an exemption. The exemption lasts only until you're no longer actively pregnant or actively breastfeeding. Pregnancy and breastfeeding alone are not contraindications for vaccination.
- Immunocompromised individuals only if your medical provider is requesting an exmption and only for those who have had recent (within the last 3-6 months) hematopoietic or solid organ transplants, or are on active treatment with Rituximab within the past 3-6 months.
- Individuals who have received COVID-19-specific monoclonal antibodies in the past 90 days.
Request an exemption via the VaccineCheck link that will be emailed to you after registration. EdTA's COVID-19 Response Team will promptly review exemption requests and will respond within five business days.
Note: No vaccination is required to participate in the ITF 2022 online experience. If you are unable or unwilling to receive a COVID-19 vaccination and do not qualify for any of the above exemptions, ITF invites you to register for the online experience. If you feel that you do qualify for one of the above exemptions, confirm with your medical provider before registering
, as a denial from EdTA's Covid-19 Response Team would result in having to cancel your in-person registration (full refund less a $100 fee through May 11) and then re-register for the online experience.