Virtual ITF is the perfect place to hone your craft, develop your skills, and have a little fun in the process
. Nationally recognized teaching artists and industry professionals will lead daily workshops on a wide variety of topics, including:
- Music and Dance
- Technical theatre and stagecraft
- Theatre administration
Professional Development Intensives
Teachers, use your festival experience to bolster your professional learning! ITF will offer several three-hour interactive PD sessions, available exclusively to EdTA members. When you register for PDIs
as an add-on, you’ll get to participate in all the PDI sessions for one price -- plus access the material for 30 days after the festival.
College credit will be available; ask your administrator if your district will accept EdTA programs for continuing education credit.
The call for ITF workshop proposals has closed. If you submitted a proposal, here's what happens next:
- Selected presenters notified: March 31
- Presenter agreements signed/executed: April 15
- Technical specifications due: no later than May 15
- Session materials due: no later than May 25
- Rehearsals: one to two weeks prior to the event